Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Welcome to Pick It Up Online!

Im bringing my 5 year running ska fan zine to the web. We will still be generating a limited number of tangible copies of this zine. These tangible copies will be available online for a small fee, and should be 200% ruder and recklesser. With better quality and more content! You can download issues 1-9 right here from my blog! They are in a PDF format. I really just had so much to say, and not enough means/$$$$s to publish physical zines, so I figured I could update a much wider audience whenever I have a radical, awesome thing to say about Ska music! More updates to come, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adobe acrobat says issue 9 is corrupted. sad face.

Maddie Ruthless said...

Totally lame! I will have to fix that.